Monday, July 7, 2014

HELL MOTHERF#@KING YEA!!!!! « The Burning Platform

We were on vacation at the other WB, Wrightsville Beach. I saw an RC quad copter my first day there, being run by a videographer, or at least, that’s what he said after I figured out it wasn’t a kite.



The annoying thing was the helicopter runs being done out of the AFB near Camp Lejeune, 60 miles to the north. One of them actually harassed a 60′ fishing yacht by flying directly over it, then turning on it’s side to peer down directly onto the fishing deck.



The most annoying thing was the 4 engine DHS speed boat that cruised through the 4th of July celebration at Masonboro Island a few times, with obviously the most expensive boat there, or close to it. The kids were waving, and a few stupid parents. Everyone else was wearing a WTF expression. I suggested throwing glass objects at them and they would get the idea pretty quick. No one seconded the motion.



I consider it all harassment. I can’t wait for their party to end, and we take these fascists down. Patrick Henry said it best, and I won’t to any relocation camp peacefully. Or, I could be wrong and they come in peace. Yeah, right!



BTW, I didn’t see ANY fat ugly chicks at the southern WB. PLEASE KEEP THEM UP THERE!



HELL MOTHERF#@KING YEA!!!!! « The Burning Platform:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment