Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Joel Hemphill’s Denial of Jesus’ Deity

While I can see the opinion expressed by David Cloud is rather widely accepted, allow me to present a minority view. The doctrine of the trinity is a lie.

While we're on the subject, so are spring fertility rites for Easter, observance of the winter solstice as christ's mass, sunday worship and any number of compromises with paganism in 3rd century Rome to establish a state religion.

It's only a shame so many will believe so cunning a deception. Actually, it's not all that cunning. However, it is understandable that it would persist up to the reformation. With the accuracy of the translations of the bible today as good as it's going to get, barring discovery of any new texts, it's up to the student of the word to rightly divide it.

I don't intend to debate the matter, and don't care to, except to say I will pray for all of you. You're going to need it. That is not to say belief or disbelief in the trinity is a matter of salvation, only that men and women of God are going to need all the help we can get in the coming months and years.

Yes, I've already been told I'm going to hell for what I believe. Another lie. God bless you all in the powerful name of our Risen Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.



Joel Hemphill’s Denial of Jesus’ Deity:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment