Monday, March 4, 2013

BLACK PEOPLE & GUN CONTROL « The Burning Platform


Wow, llpoh, so everyone is an ass hat if they don't start their own business, and wages are negotiated, not dictated by the labor market?

Nice world view you have. And you call me an asshole?

I'm not going to get into a name calling battle with you, you would win. I'm going to stand by my original premise, and call you racist.

On the topic of profit, you miss the point, since you argue wages are paid from it. Your successful, there's no argument there, but whether what works, or worked for you, works for everyone, obviously not, but it's also easy to argue from a position of success or power. It doesn't make you right.

Profit, for your information, are the fruits of production, and what I'm arguing, is after you pay yourself and your employees, the remaining should be divided equitably on a dollar for dollar basis, wages being equal to capital. I would argue you have benefited inordinately from your ownership position.. You're the only one who can answer that, but I'm not buying your benefit to mankind by paying taxes argument.


BLACK PEOPLE & GUN CONTROL « The Burning Platform

No comments:

Post a Comment