Thursday, June 6, 2013

REGRESSION TO THE MEAN IS A BITCH « The Burning Platform

While the system could be tweaked to work for the middle class, instead it accrues to the benefit of the 1%, which we've seen since the 50's, and US Corporations emerged from WWII with a global view, whereas prior to the war, the US was primarily domestically focused.

The Affordable Care Act is an excellent example of the reverse Robin Hood culture in our society. If you think Wall Street is a pool of sharks, wait until the Health Care industry gets a hold of you, There won't be anything of value left to anyone but C level employees and the global elite to whom they're beholden.

"Oh, that I had one to hear me!
(Here is my signature! Let the Almighty answer me!)
Oh, that I had the indictment written by my adversary!
Surely I would carry it on my shoulder;
I would bind it on me as a crown;
I would give him an account of all my steps;
like a prince I would approach him. (Job 31:35-37, ESV)"

REGRESSION TO THE MEAN IS A BITCH « The Burning Platform

No comments:

Post a Comment