Friday, May 9, 2014

DRUMBEATS OF WAR « The Burning Platform

That’s right, Stucky, Jesus was crucified on a tree.





NATO was in Georgia, Republic of, not too recently. I suppose Putin senses weakness in the West over the Global Sovereign Debt Crisis, and perhaps rightly so.



The problem with men mad with power hungry global ambitions, they tend to be ruthless and often quite brilliant. Alexander, Charlemagne, Genghis Kahn, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung.



Yes, the 20th century is replete with the most extreme examples of totalitarianism leading to the worst democracide. Let’s not leave out the Khmer Rouge, although technically they and North Korea are extensions of the Chinese police state.



I don’t know how these rulers fit into 4th turnings, but suffice it to say it’s not impossible to imagine we could find ourselves embroiled in a third world war, fighting for the future of our species.



Let’s not leave out the US, the greatest war machine the world has ever known, and an oligarchy state as ruthless as any ever known, willing to go to any length to preserve their global hegemony which requires all states to submit to the rule of the dollar, or it’s successor, of which they won’t control. Their very survival is at stake, at least from their perspective.



There’s nothing less than the control of the world, the cosmos, and the future of our species at stake. It remains to be seen whether the East or the West is stronger, but I think the edge goes to the West. The prize is still Iran, and Russia’s display of force is merely drum beating, and rather futile in effort, for what does it gain him, except symbolically, which is why he needs for this to be demonstrated to him.



It will be interesting to see what tricks these ponies will resort to. I think I’ll go pop some popcorn.



“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters.

He restores my soul.

He leads me in paths of righteousness

for his name’s sake.



Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.



You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

you anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.”



(Psalm 23 ESV)



Amen and amen.



DRUMBEATS OF WAR « The Burning Platform:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment