Sunday, March 27, 2011

Short of A Miracle, America Doesn't Stand a Chance

Excellent article and comments. One point I particularly agree with in the article is ending the income tax, as it places an unfair burden on the wage earner.

My wife and I started prepping for our family of four almost two years ago, and I'm thankful we did. We have food, water, a minimalist retreat, and the ability to defend ourselves using deadly force if necessary. OPSEC is probably our biggest issue at this point, and becoming self sufficient, which is a whole other level of preparedness.

Unlike CurryTacoRolls, I don't see the asians, latinos, eurasians moving into North America. More likely, the threat of dislocation comes from our own government. Just ask the Native Americans.

Short of A Miracle, America Doesn't Stand a Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment