Sunday, November 8, 2015

1-minute video: 5-year-old Palestinian schools Israeli soldiers on War Crimes · Washington's Blog · Disqus

Carl, I share your sentiments regarding war. However, as a Christian, I recognize and understand that a state of war exists. I'm not a pacifist and that isn't what the bible teaches, even in the new testament. One has a right and duty to defend oneself. 

Yes, the rockets fired into Israel could be false flag, so could the suicide bombs, and the videos of violence directed toward Israelis on their own streets. So, too, the reports genocide being perpetrated against Christians and non-muslims in the ME, could be lies.

The possibility exists, too, that these aren't false flags, or lies. If you're honest enough to admit that, then I think the most reasonable explanation, absent any evidence to the contrary, is that muslims are perpetrating these crimes against humanity. If that were to be the case, and I agree, we can't prove with 100% certainty either way, but if that were the case, then what do you suggest the world should do with these criminals. Likewise, too, if, as you say, these are lies and false flags, then those responsible should be brought to justice.

However, I don't see you offering evidence or proof, just condemnation of the Israelis. Why is that? What are your religious views? Agnostic, humanist, athiest? Why the hatred toward Israelis, and not all who commit violence towards others? I don't hear you condemning the acts of violence perpetrated against Israel. You claim they're false flags. That's rubbish and you know. I'm sorry I took the bait. I just want to understand your hatred of Israel, ostensibly for committing war crimes, and ignore those committed by muslims world wide. Why is that?


1-minute video: 5-year-old Palestinian schools Israeli soldiers on War Crimes · Washington's Blog · Disqus:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment