Friday, December 6, 2013

THE “I” WORD « The Burning Platform

How has Obama done anything worse than Bush? It was Clinton that enabled, and then Bush that allowed the sub-prime mortgage crisis. 9/11 on Bush's watch, 1 trillion dollar wars, 1 trillion dollar bail out. And famously telling his advisers when reminded of the CONUS, "quit waving that god damned piece of paper in my face!" He was duped by his cabinet into going to war in Iraq over non-existent wmd's.

Laissez-faire capitalism was implemented as unaccountability and recklessness and the tax payers are left holding the bag. Unfucking believable, yet it's happening even now. I wondered where I was during the digital revolution, and I now I know. I was there all along. Individuals are being treated as pawns and chattel by corporations and governments, and mostly being lied to.

Obama has done nothing more or less than any of his predecessors. There is nothing new under the sun. I disagree with his policies, and they will send the economy over the cliff, but only because we were on the edge of it.

I heard this in a Netflix movie recently, "Sometimes a sheep just needs to be pushed through the fence" I thought it was pretty funny, but I can't think of a single sheep that needs to be pushed off a cliff. Funny or not.

I've read all the opinions about how Obama is deliberately attempting to sabotage our economy. I don't give him that much credit. However, those who put him there, and there's no doubt which god is pulling the strings, are the same one's who made sure whether Romney or Obama won, they got what they wanted. That has been the case since Reagan. Reagan talked the talk, but did the opposite. George Read My Lips Herbert Walker Bush, the billionaire, did neither. Clinton sold us out, There has not been a POTUS or candidate since Carter that had any integrity, until Ron Paul.

The opinions about Obama are incorrect, there's something else more sinister and diabolical going on. Those who think they're going to rule in hell, are sadly mistaken, for him whom they serve will as surely destroy them as he would the rest of us, and the world. It is only by the grace of God Almighty, creator of all and the God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ that we even exist. I pity the fool who thinks they can bear arms against the almighty. Only one entity has attempted to do so in all of creation, and we see how well that turned out. Let's be mindful of which God we serve. I don't think I'm preaching to the choir, given the token dislikes I get from Zara and friends, although perhaps I am. That would be something, in and of itself. God bless and to him belongs all honor and glory, kingdom without end, amen.

THE “I” WORD « The Burning Platform:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment