Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FUN WITH UNEMPLOYMENT « The Burning Platform


We're in an inflationary depression, and the government cooks the books to deny it. The unemployment numbers don't lie, neither does the inflation rate.

Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, we're in for a bumpy ride! By "hold on to your hats", I mean,

- get a gun and learn to use it, the NRA teaches personal protection classes. Get a concealed carry permit if your state allows it. Currently, Illinois is the only state which denies the right to bear arms.

- stock up on food and water. Check the expiration dates of foods you normally buy every day. They're usually good for six months or more. That means you can store six months worth of food you already use every day. Of course it helps to be able to cook. Look into camp stoves and pressure cookers. I leave that up to my wife, but I could do it if I had to do it, I think.

- buy physical precious metals

- buy barter items


FUN WITH UNEMPLOYMENT « The Burning Platform

No comments:

Post a Comment