Saturday, January 25, 2014

FRONTLINE REALITY – FREE SHIT ARMY ADVANCING « The Burning Platform

Chicago, you nailed it. He's whining about his section 8 investments, i.e. government money, while complaining about how government is spending is bogus. That might be the definition of hypocrisy.



You also nailed it about public sector jobs, of which I have one. With my skill set, I can work in any vertical industry, the state was hiring. By the time this 4th turning, armegeddon, whatever you want to call it, is done playing out, there isn't going to be any industry left, only drones.



I think we can return to a domestic based producer/consumption model, but it will be over the globalists dead bodies. Sustainable isn't in their vocabulary, except as a marketing concept. Profit above all is a short sighted vision, but that is what seems to drive the Dimon's of the world.



It's easy to get annoyed with my drone co-workers, a lot of those being naturalized citizens. But anytime I have a bad day, I know I've done my job, since AFAIC, civil service workers should be among the most despised and pitiable people on the face of the planet, because they're paid with tax dollars. That's the way I was raised. Probably 80% of my coworkers don't get it. Some of them do, and it seems to be about the same ratio and along the same lines as those professing Christianity. Go figure.



FRONTLINE REALITY – FREE SHIT ARMY ADVANCING « The Burning Platform:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment