Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WHAT DID YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL TODAY? « The Burning Platform

It was as I thought, Stucky, out of context. I suppose next you’re going to be telling us George Steinbrenner was such a great guy.



I’m detecting a superstitiousness stench from you about talking about the dead. He’s dead, get over it.



Never heard of him while he was alive, seems he and Obama struck a chord, and I could have lived my whole life without hearing his name. The only thing that matters at this point for him, is whether he accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior during his lifetime. I would say the same thing about a serial murderer, whether he was born again, or not, and I’ll say the same thing when you’re gone. Good riddance.



The sentiment is likewise, I’m sure. Not that I give a shit, except for your continual misrepresentation of the truth of God’s Word. Typical athiest bullshit. Why should you care? You don’t believe it anyway.



I won’t make the mistake of falling for your sincerity twice.



WHAT DID YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL TODAY? « The Burning Platform:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment